Friday, June 17, 2016

Novena to our Lady of Perpetual help for Canada

The Feast day for Our Lady of Perpetual Help is Monday June 27th.

This is an invitation for you to join many others who will be praying a Novena to Our Lady asking for Her intersession for the intentions related to euthanasia and assisted suicide as listed below.

The Novena starts this Saturday June 18 and ends on June 26. 

Intentions:

        -  for the abolition of euthanasia and assisted suicide in Canada and in 
                the world,
        -  for the of conscience rights of health care professionals and others  
               who may be required  to participate in anyway, and of institutions,  
        -  for the protection of children and the vulnerable from these acts.

A NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP


Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of you! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for you prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help. Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for me and grant me the favor I confidently ask of you.

(Three Hail Marys)

http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/novena-to- our-lady- of-perpetual- help.html

No comments:

Post a Comment