Friday, April 26, 2013

Do not let your heart be troubled

Father Yves speaking today on living from the Heart. To have faith in God through the heart. How there is a place, a room reserved for each of us in Heaven prepared for us by the Father. How we need to to be secure in that reality. That this is where we are destined for eternity. To be in the Father's Heart, through Jesus who is the way, the truth and the light.

I chose the picture below from my parent's gravestone which has that inscription on it: Do not let your hearts be troubled.

This familiar phrase of Jesus, brings to mind how Jesus also frequently tells us to not be afraid. Whenever I read these passages, it reminds me how Jesus wants us to hand over my worries, anxieties and fears to him. That he is far more able to bear them than we are. All it takes is trust in him.


No comments:

Post a Comment